Welcome

Welcome to the blog about personalizing social learning by using games and Web 2.0 tools.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BP3_iGoogle Screenshots


When we created our iGoogle home page in Month 1, I thought it was just another cumbersome sticky note in life. Often some tools just create more work. But thanks to this assignment, I have found something that'll help organize my crazy schedule. Yes these pages are for class, but I'll be able to add pages for each of my classes that I teach. 

Also for future use: I am thinking that my CBR project of personalized social learning could incorporate this PLE as a way to organize Web 2.0 tools for class. I'm excited to implement this and see how the students respond. 


Home Screen
CBR screen



ETC screen

FSO screen (page 1 of 2)

1 comment:

  1. Jenney, I love the look of both your blog and your page: very cheerful! And I have to admit, I clicked each image to see details of your screens and I copied your countdowns (awesome idea!) and several of the links in your boxes! Just wanted to give you a big thumbs-up!

    ReplyDelete