Welcome

Welcome to the blog about personalizing social learning by using games and Web 2.0 tools.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Random thoughts

I am watching a True Hollywood Story on Adam Lambert. He has some great insights:

"You can't be afraid of your potential. You can't expect things to come to you; you have to create your own opportunities."

"I was almost scared of my own success. I didn't really grab life by the horns because I didn't want to succeed."

As Oprah coined the term, I've had my "Aha Moment"!

1 comment:

  1. Jen Jen,

    You are so right. I couldn't have said it better myself. I know for a fact that we are being given the recipes for success during our time here at Full Sail University. The question is, what are we going to do with the recipe? Are we going to take advantage or let it take advantage of us? I feel a little scared sometimes and I also feel like I can change my destiny and I keep making excuses. The one thing I remember learning in undergrad was "Excuses are tools of incompetence. Weakness of ones characteristics. And those that use them build monuments that lead to absolutely nothing." This is where I am right now. A bunch of great knowledge and not putting it to real use.

    Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete